- Whenever any tour reservations made, a 30% non-refundable advance payment required, but can be transferable deposit to the next trip.
- The balance of the tour cost is to be settled 45 days prior to departure. For tours that include services of suppliers with more stringent policies, different payment terms may apply. In this case, we will advise the balance payment terms at the time of booking.
- In all instances, payment shall be made in the currency in which the invoice is made out.
- Any cancellation of a confirmed booking must be received in writing.
- In the event of cancellation, charges will be determined at the time of cancellation. The charge will be determined by the date on which the cancellation is received and subject to third party supplier cancellation terms.
- Absolute Ethiopia Tours reserves the right to recover any costs incurred or charges received from suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
The following indicates our standard cancellation charges:
- 45 days and longer prior to departure: 30% non-refundable deposit
- 44-30 days prior to departure: 50% of full amount
- 29-15 days prior to departure: 75% of full amount
- 14 – 0 days prior to departure: 100% of full amount
Should you fail to take up your booking or tour, join it after departure or leave prior to its completion, no refund will be made and no credit will be granted.
- Rates for children are available on request.
Children 12 years and older are considered adults and pay the applicable tariff, excepting where specifically stated.
How to book:
Contact the office of Absolute Ethiopia Tours by e-mail, fax or phone.
- Notice of confirmation, amendment or booking cancellation must be received in writing.
- All reservations are subject to Absolute Ethiopia Tours cancellation policy.
- Quotations are valid only for the dates specified and are subject to adjustment if the services quoted for are not available at the time of actual booking. Any changes to the quotation requested by the traveler and incurring additional costs will be charged accordingly.
- Quoted prices are subject to adjustment in the event of fluctuating costs that may change and that relate to, but are not limited to government-imposed taxes, fuel prices, air fares and accommodation tariffs.
It is a condition of booking that all travellers, including any accompanying dependents or companions, are covered by fully comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their trip. This insurance should include cover in respect of, but not necessarily limited to, the following eventualities:
- Cancellation and curtailment of tour
- Emergency evacuation expenses
- Medical expenses
- Repatriation expenses and
- Damage / theft / loss of personal baggage, money and goods.
Absolute Ethiopia Tours , including that of its representatives, employees and agents, will accept no responsibility whatsoever for any costs or losses incurred or suffered by the traveler, traveler’s dependents or travelling companions, with regard to, but not limited to, any of the above mentioned eventualities. Travellers not covered by adequate insurance may be charged directly by individual service providers for any emergency services required, or may find themselves in a position unable to access such services.
Absolute Ethiopia Tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of any nature whatsoever suffered by the traveler arising from:
- The loss of or any damage to any property.
- The cancellation or curtailment of any tour.
- Sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots and/or any other cause of any nature whatsoever, however caused and whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Absolute Ethiopia Tours accepts no liability for the death of, injury to, loss and/or damage to, any person and/or property arising out of any act or omission of itself or of any supplier, employee or agent whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Travellers shall be solely responsible for complying with the formalities required by police, customs, immigration, health and all other authorities at the point of arrival and departure.
- All travel arrangements, such as flight bookings, hotel and accommodation reservations, car transport bookings and the like made by Absolute Ethiopia Tours are subject to the booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the relevant supplier thereof.
- Absolute Ethiopia Tours reserves the right to alter or substitute routes, refreshments, meals, accommodation, itineraries, tours, services, vehicles and/or arrangements should conditions necessitate. In such instances, substitutes of equal value will be offered wherever possible.
- If, in the opinion of Absolute Ethiopia Tours, the fulfillment of any tour is considered impossible, illegal or if, in its opinion, inadvisable due to adverse weather conditions, avalanches, strikes, war, government interference and/or any other cause not arising from Absolute Ethiopia Tours’ negligence, it may at any time cancel such tour or what remains of it or make alterations in the route, accommodation, price and/or any other aspect thereof as it thinks fit, and any losses and expenses resulting from such cancellation or alteration shall be borne by the traveler.
- Absolute Ethiopia Tours reserves the right to cancel advertised tours due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a tour being cancelled by Absolute Ethiopia Tours, a full refund on money already paid by tour members for the specific tour being cancelled, will be made to the tour members.
- Awash National Park, Danakil Depression and Lalibela
- Highlights of the Danakil Depression
- Colors of Ethiopia
- Complete Ethiopia
- Discover the Historic Routes
- Excursion to Lalibela
- Historic Route, Awash National Park and Harar
- Discover Tribal Ethiopia
- Historic Route with Tigray Church
- Highlights of the OMO Valley
- Omo Valley, Harar and Awash National Park
- Absolute Adventure to the Semien Mountains
- Explore the Semien Mountains with Lalibela
- Highlights of Semien Mountains Trekking
- Historic Route and Trekking in Semien Mountains
- Historic Route and Omo Valley of Ethiopia
Interested to a trip in Ethiopia?
All you have to do to get started with your trip is to get in touch with us! We are ready to attend to any question and query, and are definitely all set to help you create itineraries that lead to once-in-a-lifetime memories. Always remember, “Maybe the best moment of your life will be on your next big adventure.”