Classic Ethiopia Tour
This 8 days Ethiopia tour will have you visit Horn of Africa’s classic destinations.
Duration: 7 Nights/ 8 Days
Accommodation: In Addis Ababa 4 star Hotel and out of Addis on best available accommodation
Tour Starts: Addis Ababa
Tour Ends: Addis Ababa
Guide: English Speaking
Date and Rate: For quotation
- Addis Ababa city sightseeing
- Blue Nile falls, and Lake Tanna Monasteries
- Explore the wild life and landscape of the Simien Mountains
- Exploring the Aksumite Kingdoms in Axum.
- Touring through the Lalibela- Rock Hewn Churches.
If you are interested to explore one of the glorious ancient human being civilizations in the continent of Africa, this tour is completely designed for your best and it defiantly suites your interest. You might be found yourself confused through out this trip and continuously asking yourself why this great human being civilizations unable to sustain by the past and present Ethiopian generations? Might be there is the super Natural power interventions on all those great ancient civilizations evidences? Why don’t you join us with this tour and put your own hypothesis for this argument?
Our life time journey begins with the city tour of Addis Ababa. Then followed by the morning flight to Bahir Dar, where we will explore the interesting medieval periods of Lake Tana monasteries and the marvelous Blue Nile falls and then continuing to Gondar for visiting the famous Royal Enclosures. Our discovery of this fascinating historic route also continues to the lovely landscape of Simein Mountains, where you’ll enjoy a half day walking with the troops of Gellad Baboon – Endemic for Ethiopia. After a morning walk through the beautiful scenery of the mountains then we will back to Gondar. Then we will proceed to visit the ancient kingdom of Axum with the mysterious steale parks and the queen of Sheba ruined palaces. Our Journey will also touch the splendid Rock churches of Lalibela, considered as one of the eight wonders of the world and you will have enough time to learn more about these rock churches with your guided tour.
- Meet and greetings at the Airport and assistance for Hotel transfer.
- Hotel Accommodations with on Double /Twin Room sharing with on a selected hotel lists.
- Meals include Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinner with one soft drink per meal per person.
- Two Bottled water per person per day in the car.
- Comprehensive touring program including entrance fees where applicable according to the itinerary.
- Local guides fees.
- Professional English Speaking National Guide with you through out the trip.
- Transfers and all ground transportations based on A/C Mini Bus as per the itinerary with all fuel expenses.
- All necessary Government taxes.
- Porterage fees at the Airport and Hotels.
- Coffee ceremony, and Honey wine drinks
- Traditional farewell Dinner in Addis Ababa
- Incidental meals, snacks, and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Video filming and photography fees.
- Personal nature expenses, alcoholic drinks, laundry expenses,
- Telephone calls, tips for the tour staffs etc…
- Any other expenses except those listed on the inclusion parts.
- International and domestic air ticket
This day we will fly back to Addis and free time in the afternoon. In the evening, we will go out to one of the best cultural restaurant for the Farewell Dinner at a traditional restaurant with live traditional dances program. In the morning after your breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure to Home. Tour End!