Omo Valley Highlights Tour
Explore the wonders of Omo Valley and meet their tribes including the famous Hamer Tribe.
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Accommodation: Standard Hotels and Lodges
Tour Starts: Addis Ababa
Tour Ends: Addis Ababa
- Have a sightseeing tour in Addis Ababa city.
- Explore Lake Chamo with boat cruise and Dorze village.
- Experience the untouched south Omo valley cultural tribes.
- Witness the colorful weekly markets in the south Omo Valley.
Though a week isn’t enough to explore all the wonders of the Omo valley divers culture, this itinerary does its best, taking you fly down to Arba Minch to help you cut out one full day drive to get in there and going down to the Omo Valley peoples with the 4 WD car, passing through the magnificent Konso tribes and the colorful Kay Afer market, and proceed further down to the Mago national Park to see the Mursi tribes and on the same day arrive to Turmi for the spectacular cultural insights of the Hamer tribes.
After your immediate excursion in the early morning to the Karo tribes you drive came back to Arba Minch to get the next day flight to setoff to Addis. If you are thinking to have less than a week Holiday here in the south Omo Valley of Ethiopia, this trip will be realized your dream vacation to have a highlighted cultural experience to the cultural peoples.
This day in the morning, we will have a boat trip on clear blue waters of Lake Chamo to see the crocodiles, hippos & aquatic bird species. The northern shores of Lake Chamo are famous for its large crocodiles, which can be seen in great numbers lounging in the heat. The lake is about 32km long and provides a lush wetland habitat for many species of flora and fauna. Then in the mid-day, we transfer to the Arba Minch Airport and fly back to Addis Ababa. We will arrive in Addis Ababa in late afternoon and transfer to the Hotel and have a room as a day use for wash/change and get ready for the evening flight. You might be interested for the last minute souvenir shopping at the markets. In the evening, we will go out to one of the best cultural restaurant for the Farewell Dinner at traditional restaurant with live traditional dances program. Then, we will transfer to airport for flight home.
|2 PAX||USD 1,560 / Pax|
- Ethiopian Airlines passenger Rate: USD 143 / Person (Subject to change)
- Non-Ethiopian Airlines passenger Rate: USD 283 / Person (Subject to change)
- Addis Ababa – Arbaminch
- Arbaminch – Addis
- Meet and greetings at the Airport and assistance for Hotel transfer.
- Hotel Accommodations based on Double/ Twin Room sharing as per the selected hotel lists.
- Meals include Breakfasts and Dinner with one soft drink per meal per person.
- Two Bottled water per person per day in the car.
- Comprehensive touring program including entrance fees where applicable according to the itinerary.
- Local guides fees.
- Professional English Speaking National Guide with the group throughout the trip.
- Private Transfers and all ground transportations based on A/C 4WD car as per the itinerary with all fuel expenses.
- All necessary Government taxes.
- Porterage fees at the Airport and Hotels.
- Coffee ceremony.
- Traditional farewell Dinner in Addis Ababa.
- International flights
- Incidental meals, snacks and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Video filming and photography fees
- Personal nature expenses, alcoholic drinks, laundry expenses
- Tips for the guides and drivers
- Waiters and scout and other tour staffs tipping
Interested to a trip in Ethiopia?
All you have to do to get started with your trip is to get in touch with us! We are ready to attend to any question and query, and are definitely all set to help you create itineraries that lead to once-in-a-lifetime memories. Always remember, “Maybe the best moment of your life will be on your next big adventure.”